Warranty & service
Should your product prove faulty, then of course you can count on us to help you. Both the statutory and supplier warranty apply to all of our products. All of our products should work as can reasonably be expected - something we check closely following the European consumer protection laws. To make the process run as smoothly as possible, we may request a photo of the item to assess problem. Should it be necessary for you to return the item to us, we’ll notify you as soon as we’ve received it. We then aim to return your product to you within 10 working days.
Faulty upon receipt
If immediately upon receipt your product doesn’t meet the quality requirements, please contact our customer service as soon as possible. We will at all times offer you a suitable solution. If necessary, you can also use the return form included with your order to return the item.
Warranty & faults: step-by-step plan
Would you like to make use of your warranty? Then we ask you to follow these steps. This way, we can make the return process run as smoothly as possible.
1. Inform our customer service that you’d like to return a faulty item.
2. You’ll receive a confirmation of your request via email.
3. You’ll receive instructions for sending the item via email.
4. Once we’ve received your return, Duifhuizen E-shop will send you a confirmation of receipt via email.
5. We’ll investigate your complaint and will contact you within 1 - 3 working days to offer a suitable solution.
Should you not be satisfied with your product(s) then please let us know. If you have a complaint or comment about our products or services, you can contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org or our other communication channels. We’ll respond to your message within 1 - 3 working days. We can also be reached by phone on +31 186 643 646 during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 22:00 CET
- Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00 CET
Should we prove unable to handle your complaint and if you feel there is a dispute, then you can file a complaint at the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee. This is the case if the complaint can’t be resolved by Duifhuizen. We then refer you to the website of the Dutch arbitration board, www.sgc.nl. You can also sent your complaint to the disputes committee via the European ODR platform.