Shipping & delivery
Service has a high priority here at Duifhuizen. An order from our shop is delivered to your doorstep, both in Europe and outside of Europe. On this page, you can find information about the shipping costs for your country or region, as well as information about delivery. Do you have any questions left? Have a look at our frequently asked questions section or get in touch with customer service.
All orders are shipped from our own warehouse in The Netherlands. Shipping costs vary per country or region, which you can find below:
- Shipping costs for orders delivered to countries in Europe start as low as € 5.95! You can view the list of countries to find the costs for your country of residence.
- Shipping costs for orders delivered to countries outside of Europe: € 24.95
- Shipping costs for orders delivered to The Netherlands and Belgium: Free
- Shipping costs for orders delivered to Germany: € 5.95
- Shipping costs for orders delivered to the United Kingdom: € 9.95
When you’re not at home
What happens when you’re not at home depends on the country you live in and what is custom for your local postal service. Most couriers will attempt to deliver the package again later, sometimes at a moment agreed with you as a customer. This happens up to three times in most countries. Some couriers deliver the package to your neighbour, which usually requires a signature. Picking up the package from a nearby post office or other pick up point is also a possibility. If you weren’t home for the follow-up deliveries and you’re not sure where your package is, we advise you to contact your local courier or post office for more information. Sometimes the track & trace service we offer can also be of help.
Our international orders are delivered within five days for most countries around the world. You can find the estimated delivery time for your country of residence in our overview of shipping costs and delivery times*. In rare cases, it can take longer than five days. The maximum is usually two weeks – if it takes longer for your order to arrive, we recommend you to contact your local post service or our customer service.
* The following destinations within the EU have deviating delivery times: Greece, Malta, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City, Canary Islands, Gibraltar, Channel Islands, French overseas territory.